NOTICE OF INTENT:
Notice is hereby given about Section 116 (3) (a) (b) (i) and (ii) process to amend the periods of various contracts for the provision of services for Midvaal Local Municipality due to the national Treasury directive dated 25 February 2022.
- The public is hereby invited to submit written comments within 14 days from the date of this notice to the office of the Municipal Manager in respect of the proposed amendment of the periods of the contracts.
- Click here to download the notice of intent and for more details regarding the contracts
- Such comments or representations must be submitted to the undermentioned address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE OF SCAM ALERT TO BIDDERS:
- It has come to the attention of Midvaal Local Municipality that there are certain unscrupulous companies and individuals who are attempting to defraud unsuspecting businesses under the guise of the municipality and its officials. The scam involves fraudsters impersonating Municipal officials in an attempt to solicit funds for business. For More Information: DOWNLOAD SCAM ALERT PUBLIC NOTICE
SCM PUBLIC NOTICE:
- Notice is hereby given of the intention to amend the following contract in terms of Section 116 (3)(a)(b)(i) & (ii) of the Municipal Finance Management Act 56 of 2003: BID: 8/2/2/5/81 (2018 - 2021) electronic legal publications relating to legislation, case law, gazettes etc for Midvaal Local Municipality. The public is hereby invited to submit written comments to the proposed contract amendments no later than end of business, 18 June 2021. Download for more information
- Notice is hereby given of the intention to amend the following contract in terms of Section 116 (3) of the Municipal Finance Management Act 56 of 2003: Bid 8/2/2/176 (2018) the Transaction Advisory Services for the procurement of a private-sector party for the Finance, Design, Management, Operation and Maintenance of electricity distribution services in Midvaal Local Municipality.
- The public is hereby invited to submit written comments to the proposed contract amendments no later than the end of the business, 23 March 2021 - Download for more information
Goods or services procured in terms of Section 110(2) of the MFMA during the 2021/2022 Financial year - Download for more information