7-DAY TENDER ADVERT
Midvaal Local Municipality hereby invites suitably qualified,
registered and authorised service providers to submit bids for the following tender/s:
|EVALUATION CRITERIA||COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||INDUSTRY SECTOR &MINIMUM THRESHOLD FOR LOCAL CONTENT||THE STIPULATED MINIMUM THRESHOLD(S) FOR LOCAL PRODUCTION AND CONTENT (REFER TO ANNEXURE A OF SATS 1286:2011) FOR THIS BID||CLOSING DATE & TIME||CONTACT PERSON FOR TECHNICAL CLARITY||
BID DOCUMENT FILE
|AHT4622||A SOFTWARE SOLUTION FOR THE DETERMINATION OF THE FINANCIAL PROVISION FOR THE FINAL CLOSURE AND REHABILITATION OF LANDFILL SITES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF GRAP 19 IN MIDVAAL LOCAL MUNICIPALITY.||N/A||30 JUNE 2020 AT 10H30||MRS YVONNE WHITE 016 360 7451||FILE|
|AHT4623||BID FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BACKGROUND SCREENING, VETTING AND CRIMINAL CHECKS FOR MIDVAAL LOCAL MUNICIPALITY FROM DATE OF APPOINTMENT TO 30 JUNE 2021||N/A||30 JUNE 2020 AT 12H00||MR ALFIE SCUTTS 016 360 7501||FILE|
BID FOR SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS OF MIDVAAL
|N/A||30 JUNE 2020 AT 09H30||
MR A SIBEKO
BID FOR THE UPGRADING AND MAINTENANCE
Only EME’s with levels 01(one)
who fails to meet the pre-qualification criteria as stipulated
will be regarded as an
|30 JUNE 2020 AT 13H00||
MS Q RANGANE
Bidding documents containing the specifications and details of the deliverables may be downloaded from the municipality’s website at:
A hard copy may be obtained at the Supply Chain Municipal Offices, 25 Mitchell Street, Meyerton, 1960. Office hours Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 15:00.
NB: Please use the bid/tender number as reference for collection of bid documents.
Bids are to be sealed in an envelope marked with the relevant bid number, time closing and description as indicated on the bidding documents and are to be placed in the tender box situated at:
Block A – Ground Floor, 25
Bids are to be submitted between 07:30 and 16:00, Mondays to Fridays, prior to the closing date and time. No late submissions will be considered.
1. No faxed or e-mailed tenders will be accepted.
2. All tenders must be submitted on the official forms (not to be re-typed). Only original signed tender documents will be accepted.
3. Bids must be completed in black ink. No correction fluid will be allowed. All alterations must be crossed-out and initialled.
4. Where a compulsory briefing session is required, it is the onus of the bidder to attend and arrive in time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to sign the attendance register and will be deemed to be absent. No bids will be considered from bidders who did not attend the briefing session.
5. Midvaal Local Municipality will not accept any bid with missing pages and not fully completed with the required attachments.
Bidder’s attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of the rules and specifications which are included in the bid documents. The Council reserves the right to accept any bid or part thereof and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid.
The notice of bids is available on webpage: www.midvaal.gov.za .
Bids will be evaluated in terms of the MLM supply chain policy and other relevant legislation.
For any other queries relating to the above bid/s, please contact the SCM office at (016) 360 7484/ 7630/ 7631/ 7496.