IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING RECRUITMENT PROCESSES: download
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LATEST VACANCIES: http://midvaal.ci.hr/
- Job seekers can complete the Local Labour Register Form, and your details will be stored by the Human Resources Section.
- If positions open for which you qualify, your CV will be considered: Local Labour Register Application Form
- Job seekers are alerted to questionable and fraudulent job advertisements placed on social media.
- The perpetrators of this criminal conduct, manipulate job advertisements and provide their own contact details to prospective job applicants.
- When contacted by such applicants, they demand money to process the applications. Since desperate job seekers believe that the advertisements are authentic, they are deceived and defrauded.
- The municipality will under NO circumstances charge prospective applicants a fee when they apply for work. If you are requested to pay and money for this, you are being deceived by a criminal. Please report such conduct on our Anti-Fraud and Corruption Hotline 086 0268 624.
- Consult the Midvaal Local Municipality website www.midvaal.gov.za or notice boards for authentic vacancy advertisements.
- Call the HR office on (016) 360 7409 for verification if required.