ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS WERE INTRODUCED BECAUSE:
• frequent postal strikes have led to delays in receiving statements and subsequent frustration from account holders;
• it is an effective, efficient, and environmentally friendly system;
• statements can be delivered to all areas;
• it is aligned with the technology driven future where almost all residents have either access to email facility or a mobile telephone; and
• it is cost-effective, which means we will be saving tax payers’ money.
When logging in on this system for the first time, use your account number as the username and your password will be ''Pass#######!#" The # signifies your municipal account number.
Accounts will be updated by approximately the 25th of each month, Monthly accounts can be viewed at constellationrms.com
The MMS method was introduced in March 2014; however the email facility has already been in operation for a while. The Municipality currently has a database of account-holders to whom an MMS and/or email can be sent and has embarked on a campaign to encourage residents to register on the system.
• Visit the Enquiries Desk at the Finance Department with your account number and contact details.
• Send us an email including your account number and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• SMS your mobile telephone number and account number to 082 652 8962.
For more information please contact the Enquiries Desk on (016) 360 7457 or (016) 360 7458.