DEVELOPMENT PLANNING POLICIES
- Midvaal Land Use Scheme, 2017
- Midvaal Spatial Planning & Land Use Management By-Law
- R59 Corridor Urban Design Framework Revision 2014 (Part 1)
- R59 Corridor Urban Design Framework Revision 2014 (Part 2)
- R59 Strategic Development for the R59 Coridor
- Midvaal CBD Urban Design Framework
- Meyerton CBD – Final Implementation Programme, Investment Plan and Commercialisation Proposal
GREEN BUILDING IMPLEMENTAITON POLICY & IMPLEMENTATION PLAN – Download
- Midvaal Local Municipality has developed a Green Building Policy in order to promote resource-efficient building practices, which reduces impact of buildings on the built environment as well as the operational cost of managing these buildings. Green building practices benefit not only building professionals but also homeowners, communities and the environment.
GREEN BUILDING GUIDELINES – Download
- Midvaal Local Municipality has developed the Green Building Guidelines in order to promote resource-efficient building practices, which will reduce the impact that buildings have on the environment.
DOLOMITE AND SINKHOLES AWARENESS
- Questions and Answers for Property Owners – Download
INFORMAL TRADING POLICY – Download
- Informal trading has always played a role in South Africa’s economy. it creates livelihood opportunities, contributes to alleviating poverty and serves as a buffer between employment and unemployment. For many people who cannot find a job, the informal sector offers an alternative, and a way to generate income.
FINAL BY-LAW ON INFORMAL TRADING – Download
- Municipal by-laws governing informal trade should distinguish between more and less serious contraventions of the by-law and should provide for a variety of measures to encourage informal traders to comply with the by-law.
OTHER DRAFT POLICIES
- Draft Dolimite Risk Management Policy 2020 – Download
- Draft Dolimite Risk Management By Law 2020 – Download
- Draft Green Building Guidelines of Midvaal Local Municipality – Download
- Draft Green Building Policy of Midvaal – Implementation Plan – Download
- Draft Informal Trading By-Law – Download
- Draft Informal Trading Policy – Download
- Draft Development Incentive and Retention Policy – Download
- Draft Midvaal Outdoor Advertising by law –Download