|EVALUATION CRITERIA:||THE STIPULATED MINIMUM THRESHOLD(S) FOR LOCAL PRODUCTION AND CONTENT (REFER TO ANNEXURE A OF SATS 1286:2011) FOR THIS BID||
|CLOSING DATE &TIME:||
CONTACT PERSON FOR TECHNICAL CLARITY:
|BID FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ELECTRICAL CABLES FOR MIDVAAL LOCAL MUNICIPALITY ON AN AS AND WHEN REQUIRED BASIS FROM DATE OF APPOINTMENT UNTIL 30 JUNE 2022||
|Electrical and telecom cables – 90%||
03 July 2019
at 10:00 AM
Venue: Meyerton town hall,Cnr. Junius & Eeufeesingel Street, Meyerton, GPS Coordinates: -26.5583°S 28.0197°E
17 July 2019at 10:00 AM
Mr. S Letsatsi016 360 7643
|BID FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 240L WHEELIE BINS (HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE) FOR MIDVAAL LOCAL MUNICIPALITY ON AN AS AND WHEN REQUIRED BASIS FROM DATE OF AWARD TO 30 JUNE 2022||Wheel Bins - 100%||24 July 2019 at 10:00AM||
Mrs K Zandamela
016 360 5851
Midvaal Local Municipality hereby requests bidders to take note of the following NON-AWARDS
A hard copy may be purchased at the Supply Chain Municipal Offices, 25 Mitchell Street, Meyerton,1960, at a non-refundable amount of R375.00 VAT inclusive, per document, payable at the rates and taxes hall during office hours Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 15:00 or alternatively direct deposits (no cheques accepted) to:
Midvaal Local Municipality,
Account Number: 4053203845,
Branch: Public Sector - Gauteng West
NB: Please use the bid/tender number as reference and remember to bring proof of payment for collection of bid documents.
Bids are to be sealed in an envelope marked with the relevant bid number and description as indicated on the bidding documents and are to be placed in the tender box situated at:
Block A – Ground Floor,
25 Mitchell Street,
Bids are to be submitted between 07:30 and 16:00, Mondays to Fridays, prior to the closing date and time. No late submissions will be considered.
- No faxed or e-mailed tenders will be accepted.
- All tenders must be submitted on the official forms (not to be re-typed). Only original signed tender documents will be accepted.
- Bids must be completed in black ink. No correction fluid will be allowed. All alterations must be crossed-out and initialled.
- Where a compulsory briefing session is required, it is the onus of the bidder to attend and arrive in time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to sign the attendance register and will be deemed to be absent. No bids will be considered from bidders who did not attend the briefing session.
- Midvaal Local Municipality will not accept any bid with missing pages and not fully completed with the required attachments.
EVALUATION OF BIDS
- Bids will be evaluated and adjudicated according to the following criteria:
- Relevant specifications
- Value for money
- Midvaal SCM Policy, PPPFA, PPPFA Regulations and any other relevant legislations
- Supporting documents where required
- No bids will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
Bidder’s attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of the rules and specifications which are included in the bid documents. The Council reserves the right to accept any bid or part thereof and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid.
The notice of bids is available on webpage: www.midvaal.gov.za .
Bids will be evaluated in terms of the MLM supply chain policy and other relevant legislation.
For any other queries relating to the above bid/s, please contact the SCM office at (016) 360 7484/ 7630/ 7631/ 7572.