|BID NUMBER:||DESCRIPTION:||EVALUATION CRITERIA:||BRIEFING SESSION:||CLOSING DATE &TIME:||
CONTACT PERSON FOR TECHNICAL CLARITY:
|8/2/3/34 (2018-2020)||Bid for conducting annual physical verification of movable and immovable assets and componentisation of projects completed for Midvaal Local Municipality from date of appointment until 30 June 2020.||80/20||Date: 06 March 2018 Time: 10:00am Venue: Meyerton Town hall(Loch wing) Cnr. Junius &Eeufeesingel Street GPS Coordinates: - 26.5583°S 28.0197°E||Wednesday 14 March 2018 at 10:00 AM||Mr. G du Koker 016 360 7492|
Midvaal Local Municipality,
Account Number: 4053203845,
Branch: Public Sector - Gauteng West
NB: Please use the bid/tender number as reference and remember to bring proof of payment for collection of bid documents. Bids are to be sealed in an envelope marked with the relevant bid number and description as indicated on the bidding documents and are to be placed in the tender box situated at:
Block A – Ground Floor, 25 Mitchell Street, Meyerton, 1961
Bids are to be submitted between 07:30 and 16:00, Mondays to Fridays, prior to the closing date and time. No late submissions will be considered.
No faxed or e-mailed tenders will be accepted.
- All tenders must be submitted on the official forms (not to be re-typed). Only original signed tender documents
will be accepted.
- Bids must be completed in black ink. No correction fluid will be allowed. All alterations must be crossed-out and
- Where a compulsory briefing session is required, it is the onus of the bidder to attend and arrive in time. Late
arrivals will not be allowed to sign the attendance register and will be deemed to be absent. No bids will be
considered from bidders who did not attend the briefing session.
- Midvaal Local Municipality will not accept any bid with missing pages and not fully completed with the required
- Bids will be evaluated and adjudicated according to the following criteria:
- Relevant specifications and technical proposals
- Value for money
- Capability to execute the contract
- Midvaal SCM Policy, PPPFA, PPPFA Regulations and any other relevant legislations
- Supporting documents where required
- Local Content ( where applicable)
Bidder’s attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of the rules and specifications which are included in the bid documents.
The Council reserves the right to accept any bid or part thereof and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid.
The notice of bids is available on webpage: www.midvaal.gov.za .
For any other queries relating to the above bid/s, please contact the SCM office at (016) 360 7484/ 7630/ 7631/ 7572.