|BID NO:||DESCRIPTION||EVALUATION CRITERIA||COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||INDUSTRY SECTOR &MINIMUM THRESHOLD FOR LOCAL CONTENT||CLOSING DATE & TIME||CONTACT PERSON FOR TECHNICAL CLARITY||DOWNLOAD FILE|
|AHT4493||Supply, delivery and installation of a Gorman Rupp SelfPriming Centrifugal Bareshaft Pump for Midvaal Local Municipality||80/20||15 May 2018 at 10H00, Venue: Meyerton Civic Hall Physical Address: 25 Mitchell str GPS Coordinates: 26.5583°S 28.0197°E||Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps –– 70%||24 May 2018 at 10H00||Mr. J Khoza 016 360 5822||FILE|
|Supply and delivery of sewer Rod Reel Trailer for Midvaal Local Municipality||80/20||N/A||N/A||23 May 2018 at 11H00||Mr. J Khoza 016 360 5822||FILE|
|AHT4496||Supply, delivery and installation of fabricated and galvanized swivel litter bins for Midvaal Local Municipality||80/20||N/A||Steel value products – sheets, galvanised and colour coates coils – 100%||23 May 2018 at 12H00||Mrs. M Mudau 016 360 7601||FILE|
|AHT4500||Supply and delivery of 1000 57W Electronic Ballasts for Midvaal Local Municipality||80/20||N/A||N/A||24 May 2018 at 12H00||Mr. A Du Toit 016 360 7497 Mr J Dreyer 016 360 5810||FILE|
Supply and delivery
28 May 2018 at
Mr. J Venter
Bidding documents may be downloaded from the municipality’s website at (http://www.midvaal.gov.za/index.php/tenders-2/2017-2018-financial-year/tenders/7-day-bids/currently-running). A hard copy may be obtained at the Supply Chain Municipal Offices, 25 Mitchell Street, Meyerton, 1960. Office hours Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 15:00.
NB: Please use the bid/tender number as reference for collection of bid documents.
Bids are to be sealed in an envelope marked with the relevant bid number, time closing and description as indicated on the bidding documents and are to be placed in the tender box situated at: Block A – Ground Floor, 25 Mitchell Street, Meyerton, 1961.
Bids are to be submitted between 07:30 and 16:00, Mondays to Fridays, prior to the closing date and time. No late submissions will be considered.
- No faxed or e-mailed tenders will be accepted.
- All tenders must be submitted on the official forms (not to be re-typed). Only original signed tender documents will be accepted.
- Bids must be completed in black ink. No correction fluid will be allowed. All alterations must be crossed-out and initialled.
- Where a compulsory briefing session is required, it is the onus of the bidder to attend and arrive in time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to sign the attendance register and will be deemed to be absent. No bids will be considered from bidders who did not attend the briefing session.
- Midvaal Local Municipality will not accept any bid with missing pages and not fully completed with the required attachments.
Bidder’s attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of the rules and specifications which are included in the bid documents. The Council reserves the right to accept any bid or part thereof and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid.
The notice of bids is available on webpage: www.midvaal.gov.za .
Bids will be evaluated in terms of the MLM supply chain policy and other relevant legislation.
For any other queries relating to the above bid/s, please contact the SCM office at (016) 360 7484/ 7630/ 7631/ 7496.