CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS:
- PPP Electricity Feasibility Study and Assessment of the Electricity Management, Distribution and Maintenance Services in Midvaal -
GRASS CUTTING SHCEDULE:
Midvaal Local Municipality Grass Cutting schedule: 03 - 07 February 2020 - download
WATER INTERRUPTION PUBLIC NOTICES:
Homestead Apple Orchards & Walkerville: 13 February 2020 - download
Kookrus, Rothdene and Southern Portions Of Meyerton: 13 February 2020 - download
MIDVAAL LOCAL MUNCIPALITY INCENTIVES OFFERED:
- Existing incentives provided by the Development and Planning Department - download
ASSET REGISTER VERIFICATION AND UPDATING:
- Asset Register Auction Outcome 15 March 2018 - download
DISPOSAL OF CAPITAL ASSETS:
- In terms of the Municipal Asset Transfer Regulations, the threshold prescribed value for assets disposed of which must be reported is R50m or one percent of the total asset value of the capital assets of the municipality.
SERVICE CHARTER - download
- We exist in order to provide services at a fair and acceptable cost, to each one of our customers and it is thus necessary that we indicate the level of service that our customers can expect from us. This level of service shall be appliedmconsistently throughout every street, suburb and town within the municipality.